Everybody want to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on 3G phone. Since Reliance Jio 4G services are compatible with 4G enabled handsets. I am using it and just speaking truth “I am too happy with the Internet Speed”.
But still in India majority of people don’t have 4G handset and they are not able to use Reliance Jio 4G free Internet services.
Everybody wants to know
Will a 4G SIM work in a 3G phone?
Can 3G phone be upgraded to 4G?
Can we use the 4G SIM in 3G phone?
How to Use JIO sim in 3G Device?
How to Run JIO 4G in 3G Phones?
Will JIO 4G SIM will Work in My 3G Phone Or Not?
How to Run JIO SIM 4G in 3G Phones?
or I have one extra Reliance Jio 4G SIM with me but extra phone is 3G etc. etc.
Answer: I want to tell you now You can use Reliance 4G SIM on 3G phone.
In India, most of the people are still using 3G handsets are struggling to use Reliance Jio 4G free unlimited Internet services.
But now your problem is solved.
Read this article till ends so that you can use Reliance Jio 4G SIM card on your 3G Smartphone.
Note: This tutorial will help you to activate Jio 4G SIM card in most 3G handsets, to remind you will not get high Internet speed as 4G handsets but speed will be high enough for Internet surfing and calls can be made free all over India.
So be ready, below is the complete to activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM card on your 3G Smartphone.
Quick Tricks to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM card on your 3G Smartphone
Actually, there are three 100% working tricks that are going to enable you to use Reliance Jio 4G Internet on 3G Smartphones. Just to remind you the process is little technical, So you need to try them out and whichever works let us know in the comment box.
Attention: For using Reliance Jio 4G SIM card you must have 4.4 KitKat or higher version on your 3G Android devices.
1. For Devices using MediaTek Chipset Processor
If the 3G smartphone you’re using uses a Chipset Processor by MediaTek, you need to follow below steps to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM card on your 3G handsets. This is the simplest trick of all and you need to download a free app from Google Play Store. Let’s go.
- To check the processor your smartphone uses you need to download and Install CPU-Z Application from the Google Play Store.
- Now it will display the information about the processor your devices is using.
- If you see a picture same as above that means your Smartphone is running on Mediatek Processor. That’s good and proceeds further.
- It is time be technical now, you need to install another app MKT Engineering Mode Application, installing this app will help you to enable Reliance JIO 4G SIM to work on 3G smartphones.
Attention: Let me tell you that this special app helps you to run advanced setup from the Engineering Mode Setup option. I would suggest using the menu with much care, it may harm your phone if some irrelevant option is clicked, so follow steps properly else if you are afraid, stop it right now otherwise, we are not responsible for any abnormality.
- Now after opening the app click on option “MTK Settings” and then select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
- Now select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as your preferred network, save the setting and switch off your device.
- Now it’s time to insert the Reliance JIO SIM. If you are having a dual phone I suggest to insert it in the primary slot i.e slot 1.
- Switch it on.
You will see Reliance JIO Signals on your 3G devices, so now you can use unlimited free Reliance 4G Internet and unlimited voice calls.
2. For Devices using Qualcomm Chipset Processor
So here comes the solution for the device using Qualcomm Chipset Processor. Follow the below steps to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on your 3G smartphone.
- For this processor, you need to install Shortcut Master Lite Application available on the Google Play Store for free.
Now open the app, you will see 3 dots on top, after clicking on dots go to Menu and search for option “Service Menu” Or ”Engineering Mode”.
- Now select System App option to make a deep search.
- Access and change the LTE Bands over there, if you don’t find Service Menu but found the Engineering Mode, then check below.
- Now open Engineering Modeand select Change LTE Bands.
3. For Moto G based Series Phones
If you have a Moto G based series, then below steps would be helpful for you in getting Reliance 4G LTE SIM working on 3G Smartphone.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* on your phone.
- Now you will see pop up, so click the phone Information.
- Scroll down the page and see Set Preferred Network Typeand select LTE/GSM option to enable Reliance Jio 4G LTE SIM.
- Again follow the same procedure, switch off the device and insert the Reliance 4G LTE SIM card in the primary slot (slot 1) and switch on the device.
- Now you will start seeing the signal of Reliance Jio networks, enjoy using the free Internet and call for free.
This is the trending solution of the trending problem for 3G mobile phone owner.
I just want to inform you many of my friends are using Reliance JIO 4G SIM on 3G phone by applying same tricks, If you face any problem you can comment below and share this article on your social media sites.